Saturday 17 November 2012

Teaching Philosophy


It’s always being my dream to become a teacher and I’m on my way to become a teacher. My passion to teach never fade as time goes by. Science field is a very interesting field to be explore so that,   I hope that I can encourage my students to learn and explore science field. Other than that, I want to build good relationship with my students not only in the class but also outside the class. I hope that can I can be their mentor who can guide them, friends who can listen to them and also someone who they can trust. On the other hands, I will not forget to achieve what had been state in National Philosophy of Education. Last but not list, I hope I can be a good teacher who can guide and teach my students towards successful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment